Sunday, May 4, 2008

Changes......

Well, we are finally getting serious about ripping out our lovely blue carpet (gag) from the kitchen and putting in tile flooring and also replacing our disgusting peach colored carpet(put in by the previous owners) in the dining room. The hardwood in our living room seems to be OK from what carpet I have peaked under, so we'll see, but I want to just refinish it. We ordered the tile and carpet today.....yeahhhh! I can finally see progress.

Tyler spent some time at his new home yesterday and today and one of the staff told me that he did well and seemed to fit in. He spends his first night tomorrow night, so we'll see how that goes. I'm sure he'll do great.

Hannah has her first minor league softball game tomorrow night. She is really excited and seems to be enjoying being part of the team. We have family coming to watch the game with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment