Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013. Go.


2013. So, here we go.
I have a feeling that this year will be quite the adventure. I’m looking expectantly to see how and where God leads me. Where God leads us. Jeremiah 29:11 continues to permeate my soul as a resounding proclamation to lay my fears aside and allow God’s way to unfold before me, being well aware of His presence, His love, and His goodness.

Holy Spirit, You are the great Counselor that leads me on, with Your gentle promptings. Isaiah 30:21 encourages me and reminds me of this.  “Whether you turn to the right or the left, your ears shall hear a voice behind you saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” You, Holy Spirit, know me inside and out. It is You who breathes life into me. Job 33:4 tells me, “The Spirit of God has made me, the breath of the Almighty gives me life.” You have great plans for me, and you will always be with me, praying for me! Romans 8:27 “He Who searches hearts, know what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints, according to the will of God.” Seriously?? Now that’s just overwhelmingly exciting! The Spirit of God, actually prays for me that I will know the will of God, the Father. Wow. MY Holy Spirit prays for ME, so that I may know the will of MY Father. And, MY Jesus, MY Savior, made it possible through His tremendous love-filled sacrifice. My, my, my. That is good news!!

So, yes. 2013, here we go.

I, (we) won’t be going on this grand adventure alone. Whom or what shall we fear? No one. Nothing. This adventure will be one of transformation. It’s already begun. I feel it rising up within me right now! Oh, it’s all in my head, you say? Well, yes, actually there is truth in that. In actuality, I’m told it starts in my mind. So be it.
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then, you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is. His good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment